Who are we?
LivePanel APP is an application to participate in market studies through mobile devices, property of Live Panel España, S.L. with address at Paseo de la Castellana 123, Esc. Dcha. 4ºB-I 28046 Madrid and Fiscal Identification Code B-88189758, and therefore responsible for the treatment of your data.
LPE analyzes and reports on the aggregated data obtained from the surveys to help other companies improve their products and services.
LPE is committed to the protection of your personal data and therefore ensures that it is processed in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) to preserve its confidentiality and security. However, it is possible that, depending on your country of residence, other privacy rules may apply.
LPE, has appointed a Data Protection Officer, you can contact him to resolve questions related to the processing of your data through the email address: email@example.com
What personal data do we collect?
LPE collects personal data directly from you when you voluntarily provide it to us during the installation and use of the App, this collection allows us to collect data about you and your device automatically.
We may process different types of personal data about you, which we have grouped as follows:
- Identifying or contact information: e-mail address and telephone number. It will not be mandatory to provide them except for the purpose indicated in the following point related to the redemption of incentives.
- Sociodemographic or profile data: date of birth, country of residence, gender, economic and family information, educational background and employment status. In addition, by responding to our surveys you will be providing us with information about your preferences and social habits. LPE does not process special categories of data, i.e., those that reveal ethnic origin, political opinions, religious beliefs, trade union membership, data relating to health or sexual life/orientation of individuals.
- Technical data: Device ID, Operating System; Geolocation (when you voluntarily consent it will be used to know the opinion of the panelists in your geographical area); Date and time of use; applications installed on the device (to prevent the same person from participating more than once in a survey).
- Panelist ID: is a unique identifier assigned by LPE at the time of installation of the App. Its purpose is to identify you within our panels, assign you appropriate surveys and at the same time, protect your identity from third parties. All your actions within the App will be associated with this Panelist ID. It is a pseudonymized data.
For what purposes do we use your data?
We provide you with detailed information about what we use your data for:
1.- To manage the relationship derived from your status as a panelist.
To be able to evaluate your profile and send you the appropriate surveys to participate in our market research. The surveys we will send you will be appropriate to your socio-demographic data.
3.- To conduct market research. The answers to the surveys will be treated linked to your Panelist ID but not to your identification or contact data. That is to say, we dissociate the information in order to be able to, from the results of the surveys, anonymously add them to those of other panelists and to be able to make conclusions and general statistics. LPE does not link the responses to the real identity of the panelists.
4.- To give you the points accumulated for the completion of surveys so that you can redeem them for the prizes or incentives offered.
5.- To communicate with you in case it is necessary for any question derived from your condition as a panelist.
To avoid fraud and verify that a panelist does not participate on more than one occasion and to review response times or patterns.
7.- To answer your doubts and queries.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
In order to process your data, we rely on the following bases of legitimacy:
– The consent you give us when you install the App. To use certain data such as geolocation, we will request your express and specific consent.
– Once you become a panelist we will use your data to maintain our contractual relationship with you.
– Finally, to prevent fraud we rely on LPE’s legitimate interest in protecting our services and systems.
With whom do we share your data?
1.- External service providers:
In order to provide our services, we contract with vendors who may have access to your personal data, for example, to provide us with data hosting services or data analysis and validation services.
LPE’s external service providers are contractually obliged to respect the confidentiality of your personal data, and may not use the information for their own or third parties’ purposes. Their access to your data will be limited to that which is strictly necessary to provide us with the services we entrust to them.
2.- Our clients:
The information we collect from surveys through the App, for market research purposes, is shared with our clients in an anonymized way, sharing information about groups of individuals and not about specific people.
It may happen that some of our customers ask us to share information in a pseudonymized way, in that case we will use what we have called the panelist ID, but in no case that information will reveal other personal information about you unless you have given us your consent to do so.
Additionally, we inform you that certain data, within the framework of current regulations, may be communicated to the State Security Forces and Corps in accordance with the provisions of the Law or to certain Public Administrations when so established by current regulations.
Do we transfer your personal data to other countries?
Yes, some of our third party service providers are located outside the EEA (European Economic Area) so LPE may transfer your personal data to third countries.
However, such a transfer will only occur when appropriate safeguards are met, for example, by signing Standard Contractual Clauses or because it is a country with an adequate level of protection.
What security measures do we take to protect your personal data?
We have taken the necessary technical and organizational measures to safeguard the security, integrity, availability and confidentiality of your data. This includes conducting internal review and verification processes of the measures implemented to ensure the security of the processing.
How long will we keep your personal data?
We will retain your data for as long as you are considered a panelist or for as long as necessary to comply with a legal obligation.
The data retention period will depend on the purpose for which the data is processed and based on the following criteria: i) duration of the contractual relationship and attention to the responsibilities derived from the same; ii) prescription period of the responsibilities derived from the processing, iii) legal obligation and, iv) request for deletion by the data subject.
In either case, once the purpose of the processing has been fulfilled, LPE will keep the data duly blocked until the statute of limitations of the liabilities arising from each processing. Once these periods have expired, the data will be securely deleted.
The data you have provided to us by participating in the surveys during the time you have been a panelist cannot be associated with your personal data.
Do we process data of minors?
LPE does not collect data from minors. Minors may not use the App. without the prior authorization of their parents, guardians or legal representatives who will be responsible for the acts performed by minors in their care through the App. including downloading applications, filling in personal data or any other.
What rights do you have? How can I exercise my rights?
To the extent applicable, you may exercise the following rights against LPE free of charge:
- The right to request access to personal data and therefore know if we are processing your data and what are these data.
- The right to request the rectification of your data if it is inaccurate, incomplete or outdated.
- The right to request a restriction of processing in certain circumstances, which will mean that we may temporarily limit the processing or keep them longer than necessary.
- The right to object to the processing of your data, among other cases, when the processing is based on the legitimate interest of LPE.
- The right to revoke the consent granted for those purposes based on the same, at any time.
- The right to request the portability of your data for processing based on the performance of a contract or consent.
The aforementioned rights may be exercised by sending a written communication to the postal address of LPE or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the right you wish to exercise.
Finally, you have the right to file a complaint with the corresponding data protection authority, which in the case of Spain is the Spanish Data Protection Agency, www.agpd.es
Updated to Aug. 1st 2021